2019 SLAP Color Coded Registration Packets
2019 Registration Applications are now live
***All blanks on registration materials must be filled in. Use N/A or NONE if requested information does not apply in case of the applicant.
***Download, read and complete checklist to ensure application is accepted. Forms available for download at bottom of page.
Application materials have been prepared into packets based on your status. All the documents in a packet will print out at once if selected.
***We will be capping acceptance at 100 participants this year, don’t delay! No exceptions, if you have a large group, register early. Deadline for applications April 15th.
***Due to demand only fully-completed(not partial) registrations will be accepted(photos, ID’s, etc).
***To make it fair for all participants, only postmarked registrations will be accepted for the “first registration” prize.
- Registration/Health Profile color coded with pink
- Behavioral Objectives for all participants, minor child age 8-17 must be signed by adult
Temporary guardianship must be completed by parent if unable to attend, and all documents reviewed for accuracy
- Completed Registration form for attending adult
- Parental Contract (completed if parent is attending or not)
- Health Profile for adult attending
- Temporary Guardianship form (if parent not attending)
- Temporary Guardian Contract (if parent not attending)
Download Registration Documents (Follow instructions for participant packets on first page.)